- Health Insurance: Please contact your insurance company to determine eligibility and coverage. Our office will be happy to assist you if you have any acupuncture insurance questions. The following insurance plans have started to cover certain acupuncture treatments:
- UPMC Health Plans – PPO, HMO and EPO plans
- HighMark – Community Blue Medicare HMO and HighMark Security Blue HMO
- Aetna – Some plans have limited coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa.
- Please call our office to see how we can be of assistance if the above options are not possible for you.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we request 24-hours notice.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule it to ensure other patients are treated in a timely manner.
- In the event of a severe-weather office closure, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- We do our best to keep appointments on schedule. If Dr. Manrique is running behind schedule, be assured you will receive the same quality care and attention as usual when your appointment begins.